English In motion is a dynamic four-level course that thoroughly integrates
practice of the four skills with work on vocabulary, grammar, and
- Language is presented through relevant, up-to-date topics
- Practice begins with meaningful controlled exercises before developing into freer, personalized activities
- Songs and videos (featuring real teenagers in real situations) help studentsmake connections between the topics studied and their experiences in real life.
- Digital book provides the complete course materials with options to adapt, extend and customize contents and activities.
- Student’s Multi-ROM contains extra interactive material
- Cultural aspects and CLIL objectives for every unit
- My Portfolio section to encourage personalization and self-study