Hours per week:
A three-level series for preschool children that has the purpose of initiating students in the knowledge of English while developing listening, speaking, reading and writing through fun activities.
This series also helps children to develop age-appropriate skills through activities and games as well as to develop the five preschool dimensions. The learners acquire simple expressions using key vocabulary.
- A review page in every unit.
- Every content lesson works one or two words with different colors and an activity that helps to develop skills.
- Presents a context related to the topic.
- Skills development activities.
- Recreational and fun activities.
- Vocabulary of daily life.
- Introduces the goals and activities for the student.
- Cutouts with motivational messages to improve performance and express feelings.
- At the end of the book, there is a game where the children can practice their vocabulary.