Hours per week:
A three-level series for preschool students that aims to engage and motivate young learners in their initial experience with English. Through an array of stimulating components and activities, JELLY BEANS exposes children to authentic English while relying on their innate abilities to acquire a second language.
- Encourages students to interact meaningfully through exposure to natural use of language.
- Contains well-developed lessons structured around hands-on projects, songs, rhymes, games and children’s literature.
- Promotes early childhood development: cross-curricular, multiple intelligence and values activities.
- Offers teachers a way to adjust the programs to their students’ needs, through a variety of activities.
- Includes a picture dictionary featuring key vocabulary and interactive, full color posters and poster cutouts.
- Facilitates assessment through review and photocopiable pages.
- Facilitates classroom management through teaching tips.
- Suggests supplementary readings through Richmond Little Readers.