Hours per week:
A six-level series for secondary students created in accordance with the standards proposal of the Colombian Ministry of Education (MEN) and the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
This series uses a communicative approach and combines the functional notional syllabus and topic based method. It promotes the development of communicative skills.
- Offers a permanent review of structures and vocabulary of each unit.
- Promotes individual and group work through writing.
- Offers dynamic, easy and effective grammar sections.
- Develops reading comprehension strategies.
- Assesses students’ individual progress through a test for each unit.
- Encourages the use of English through activities in academic and non-academic contexts.