New American Framework is an exciting six-level general English course which highlights oral communication, personalization and debate through dynamic, contemporary topics. New American Framework substantially refines and updates Framework while retaining all the best features of the original course´s approach to skills work, inductive grammar, natural English and fresh, motivating themes.
- Flexible format for courses up to 120 hours.
- Developed in line with the Common European Framework Objectives.
- Dynamic challenging topic areas and authentic texts.
- Inductive approach to grammar, with meaningful practice activities.
- Focus on natural English through The Real Thing and Takeaway English sections.
- Integrated World English DVD with authentic interviews for cross-cultural comparison.
- Reference Guide booklet containing further grammar explanations, vocabulary and transcripts.
- Emphasis on learner autonomy encouraged through How to…. Learning strategies and Language Passport objectives.