A fantastic series of readers with a great variety of modern, full-color titles in three levels. Based on popular, current film and TV hits, the readers are all written with teens and young adults in mind.
This highly engaging series is tied in with CEF stages A1-B1 and all of the readers use carefully graded language taking students’ levels into consideration.
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer – Halloween
- Billy Elliot
- Date With Disaster
- Monster Hause
- Spiderman 1
- X-Men 1
- Night At The Museum (Book+Cd)
- Mr Beans Holiday (Book+Cd)
- Goal! 2 (Book+Cd)
- X-Men 2 (Book & Cd)
- The In-Crowd
- Batman Begins
- The Pink Panther
- Alien Vs Predator
- Spiderman 2
- Dj Ambition
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer – Inca Mummy Girl
- The Oc – The Outsider
- Rocky Balboa (Book+Cd)
- Jane Eyre (Book+Cd)
- Robin Hood: The Silver Arrow (Book+Cd)
- Hoot (Book + Cd)
- Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull (Book+Cd)
- Elizabeth: The Golden Age (Book+Cd)
- The Queen (Book+Cd)
- Fast Food Nation (Book+Cd)
- Lost Chronicles Part 1 (Book+Cd)
- Lost Chronicles Part 2 (Book+Cd)
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer – Irobot, You Jane
- Superman Returns
- The Oc – The Gamble
- The Oc – The Misfits
- Pride And Prejudice (Book+Cd)
- Touching The Void (Book+Cd)
- Dreamgirls (Book+Cd)
- Amazing Grace (Book+Cd)
- X-Men: Tha Last Stand (Book+Cd)
- Angela’s Ashes (Book+Cd)
- Full-color photographs from the hit films and TV shows allow instant topic recognition and encourage students to read for pleasure.
- Audio CD with every reader encourages practice of reading and listening skills.
- Integrated study section with story specific and real world Fact Files.
- Free downloadable teachers’ resource material.